<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 14, 2009


Here we go again... I'm seriously useless in alot of aspects. I don't see how useful I get. Hais. I promised myself I would never emo again, and it's quite ok. But... I can't do anything to help anyone. So what if i'm not emo? I can't help for fuck.

So here's a little short scroll of my shortcomings:
Dumb
Insensitive
Unhelpful
Useless
Lazy
Jerk material
Lousy time manager
Useless fluctuating results.

For the good stuff:
I can play games well.

Well, that's quite an indicator of how useful I am.

Unneeded ones:
I can sing
I argue for fuck
I pass my uselessness to other people.

Indicates how much I'm needed huh?
All this = I fail. Again. Like it'll ever change. :).

Labels:




Pikachu !
9:53 PM