<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 10, 2009


This stinks, my lappie is sorta hanging. I dunno y. :(.

Oh well, Yesterday and today are like, the best days of the year. I broke away from reality, and descended into a world of my own. Finally, a world I own, not one that owns me. It feels great. But I dread going back. Hais.

Listening to PM Lee's speech now, after this, I'mma gonna do my history holiday assignment. Lol. After today, I gotta do my chinese and history holiday assignments le. Chinese is more of corrections. :). I love the cupcakes. Seriously. >.<. Barely spent any $ today. O.O. And I'm SUPER SLEEPY! We got 10 pts total for all the missions. Hurray. It's sorta an achievement. :P. I dunno la, it would be easier if we had robotic lessons every CCA lesson. I mean, I heard from one of the other schools, that they have lessons on how to program and build their robots quite often. I mean, how unfair is that? They'd probably breeze through the surprise mission. No use complaining about this now, it's over. Lol. Time to worry about homework. Woah, I learnt that social studies is actually quite interesting if u can find the hidden political value in all of the things they teach. Look at the speech, it's secretly trying to tell Singaporeans to work harder, and to work smarter. It's for the good of the nation. This way, they'll be happier and this helps. Draw the connection? Lol. It's fine if it's hard to understand, but it's sometimes hard to see.

Ok, gotta get back to studying. SS DISCUSSION!

Labels:




Pikachu !
10:13 PM