<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 16, 2009


You know... I think she doesn't like having me around. I may be paranoid. But the way she keeps super quiet when I go over, and the difference once anyone else goes over. I ounno, but it seems like we're drifting apart. Did I do something wrong? Probably. It's usually my fault ppl get sad. I try to make up for it, I think. But... It never works once something's broken. I think mine's broken. I think I should probably stop doing stuff ever. Apparently everything's wrong.

Yeah, I feel so alone. Not exactly the liberal meaning. But inside, I feel somewhat lonely. Now with everyone caught up in their own problems, I feel as though I'm being thrown aside. No1 really wants me around huh? Seems that way. Shang Yan said that earlier. I looked indignant. But inside, I felt sad. Haha. I can just shrug it off. But...

Whenever ppl in class start grouping up, I steer away. I don't seem to understand anything they talk about anyway. They don't want me around. Probably not. I shd just stick to my own clique huh? Oh wait. I don't have one. I don't want one either. I finally found out, why Stella hates this class. May not be much, but the little bits of suspicion here and there, the I don't like this guy and vice versa, really split this class up. I wonder if anyone doesn't like me now. Probably quite a few.

Haha...

Labels:




Pikachu !
10:26 PM