<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 17, 2009


I'm... Sorry... For all the times I made you sad, for all the times I hurt you.
I never meant any of it. I just have the habit of speaking without thinking. And I hurt you. I'm so sorry... Apologies won't make up for any of this, I know. That's why from now on, I'll stick to only myself. No1 else has to get hurt by my insensitivity, no1 else unhappy cuz of me.

Who knows, you may just find someone more worthy of being your friend than me. There are many people better than me. Get to know them, and forget about me...

Labels:




Pikachu !
7:26 PM