<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 30, 2009


So... I herd you liek mudkipz. :P

Here's Everybody In Love - JLS.

Everybody in love, go on put your hands up
Everybody in love, go on put your hands up
Everybody in love, go on put your hands up
If youre in love, put your hands up

You know you need someone
When the need's so strong
When they're gone you don't know how to go on
So the whole world is stuck in a moment
Standing still until they come back

You accept that they've, got things to do
But sometimes in the end there's nothing left for you
If hurt is missing you baby
I've done too much of it lately

Every minute's like an hour
Every hour's like a day
Every day lasts forever
But what else am i gonna do
I'd wait forever and a day for you
I wait up, wait up

I can't eat, I can't sleep
what else could it be missing you so deep
long as I'm where you're going to
I'd wait forever and a day for you
I wait up, wait up for you

And even when we mad, and say were through
Deep inside you feel the same way I do
Might as well turn around and just end this
Cause its harder tryin' to stay mad
I could tell you that you can't stay here
Knowing just as soon as you disappear
That I'll be missing you baby
Soon as you get up and you walk away

Every minute's like an hour

Every hour's like a day
Every day lasts forever
But what else am i gonna do
I'd wait forever and a day for you
I wait up, wait up

I can't eat, I can't sleep
what else could it be missing you so deep
long as I'm where youre going to
I'd wait forever and a day for you
I wait up, wait up for you

Everybody in love
Go on put your hands up
Everybody in love
Go on put your hands up
Everybody in love
Go on put your hands up
If youre in love
Put your hands up

(repeat)

Every minute's like an hour
Every hour's like a day
Every day lasts forever
But what else am i gonna do
I'd wait forever and a day for you
I wait up, wait up

I can't eat, I can't sleep
what else could it be missing you so deep
long as I'm where youre going to
I'd wait forever and a day for you
I wait up, wait up for you.

Heehee! xD



Pikachu !
12:27 PM