<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 13, 2010


As he felt panic coursing through his body, he remembered the things that had happened barely a few hours before, and realised who the culprit was. It was so obvious, the tiny signs and gestures... Besides, who else would be that frickin stupid to do that? Then, as it dawned upon him, rage welled up inside him, anger boiled inside of him. It was all he could do to slam a palm against the wall, and as it smarted, his anger grew stronger. It was unlike any he had ever felt before. It was rage of a sort only frenzied madmen would become. Yet, as a message popped up on the screen of the computer, all his anger immediately dissipated, and it was as though the raging waves just subsided, the storm over.

Meh. I'm still pissed off at that bitch. I won't even talk to him from now on. He didn't even bother apologising. In fact, he even looked happy! For fuck's sake, what in blazes was wrong with him? Bloody hell, just cause he can't control his bloody emotions doesn't mean he can do whatever he likes! To be honest, that's the last straw. He's pissed me off too often, and he's no longer my friend.
*growl*
P.S. Now I'm cranky. Zzz.

It's not over - Daughtry.

I was blown away
What could I say
It all seemed to make sense.
Your takin' away everything
And I can't do without.

I try to see the good in life.
But good things in life are hard to find.
We're blowin' away, blowin' away
Can we make this something good?

Well I'll try to do it right this time around
It's not over,
Try to do it right this time around
It's not over
But a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killin' me
But you're the only one
It's not over.

I've taken all I can take
And I cannot wait
We're wastin' too much time
Bein' strong, holdin' on
Can't let it bring us down

My life with you means everything
So I won't give up that easily
Blowin' away blowin' away
Can we make this something good?

Well I'll try to do it right this time around
It's not over,
Try to do it right this time around
It's not over
But a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killin' me
But you're the only one
It's not over.

You can't let this get away
Let it out, let it out
Don't get caught up in yourself
Let it out.

Let's start over
Well try to do it right this time around
Its not over
But a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killin' me
But you're the only one
It's not over.

Lets start over
Its not over
This love is killin' me
But you're the only one
It's not over



Pikachu !
7:59 PM