<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 27, 2010


As he rounded the corner, he wasn't prepared for what he saw. (description left out for obvious reasons). It looked so... wrong. It wasn't supposed to be like that. But the truth lay before him. That was how it was. He could do nothing but pretend he was fine. But in his mind, he couldn't shake off the prodding of doubt that lay in him.


I may look like I don't care, but I'm in fact silently watching over you. I hope you understand that I can't bring myself to look like I do, while there's someone beside you. I don't want to be the cause of any misunderstanding between you 2, and no matter how you feel... Know that I will always be there for you. :)




GUMMY BEAR! :D

Labels:




Pikachu !
11:56 PM