<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 5, 2010


A pit forming at the bottom of his stomach, he felt a wave of nausea wash over him, and the familiar pain. It had been like that for weeks. He didn't know how to stop it, prevent it nor what was causing it. He could only grit his teeth and try to withstand it.

Sian, it hurts like crap luh. K, slept for abt an hour. Gotta get back to work. Still have EL compo, POA, and that wild lost chem worksheet. X.x. I can't finish all by tmr, and I gotta go early to meet Ms Chin for the E-Maths hol hw. Oh well, at least I'll learn sth. I feel like going quiet. Mm, will try it out tomorrow.

So... Here are the lyrics to About A Girl - The Academy Is. :P

One song about a girl
Can't breathe when I'm around her
I'll wait here everyday
In case she'll scratch the surface
She'll never notice

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

Last night I knew what to say
But you weren't there to hear it
These lines so well rehearsed
Tongue tied and overloaded
You'll never notice

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl.
I'm not in love
This is not your song
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl.

To be loved, To be loved
what more could you ask for?
To be loved, To be loved
everyone wants
To be loved, To be loved
what more could you ask for?
To be loved, To be loved
Everyone...
I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

I'm not in love
(To be loved, To be loved, what more could you ask for?)
This is not your song
(To be loved, To be loved, everyone wants)
I'm not gonna waste these words
(To be loved, To be loved , what more could you ask for?)
About a girl.



Pikachu !
9:13 PM