<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 20, 2010


After a long sleep, he woke up. Instead of it getting better, as he had hoped, his muscles seemed to have stiffened. -.-. As he dragged himself off the bed, pain coursed through nearly every muscle of his body, except his left arm. He couldn't even lift his bag up. Then again, he had no school that day. So it was kind of well timed. Pfft. The day ahead would be extremely boring. He thought about the activities of the previous day. The humanities paper. He had definitely failed it. And there would be no excuses this time. Not one anyone would accept anyway.


Eek! This ache sucks! The humanities paper. I gone le. *waves bye bye* So I study so hard, then in the end leh? Cannot write properly at all. What excuse should I give? Lol. Nothing stands for anything anyway. Just being useless through and through. I wanna go to a JC. If this shit happens during the O's? I'm done for. It won't make a difference no matter how much I work. It all turns to ashes and dust. All my efforts are for naught, and the future ones will be the same. I'm discouraged already. This is just how it's meant to be, isn't it?

Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson.

Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories, they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
Even with our fists held high
It never would have work out right, yeah
We were never meant for do or die
I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hurt you now I can't stop

[Chorus]
I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
But someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone

Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you wanna cry
It started with the perfect kiss then
We could feel the poison set in
"Perfect" couldn't keep this love alive
You know that I love you so
I love you enough to let you go

[Chorus]

You can't make it feel right
When you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone, already gone
There's no moving on
So I'm already gone
Ahhh already gone, already gone, already gone
Ahhh already gone, already gone, already gone

Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories, they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye

[Chorus]

You can't make it feel right
When you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone, already gone
There's no moving on
So I'm already gone



Pikachu !
12:10 PM