<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 3, 2010


As he allowed the music to wash over him, erasing the germs of doubt, he remembered something that was of great importance. School was starting the next day. And he had barely done his homework. -.-

HECK! I procrastinated so long. Crappy! Omgomgomgomg. :P.
Oh well, gonna do it now. Not gonna finish it, but I have a life! I won't stick around doing homework like a mind slave. Hehe.

Here's Suddenly I see - KT Tunstall. :D

Her face is a map of the world
is a map of the world
You can see she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl
And everything around her is a silver pool of light
The people who surround her feel the benefit of it
It makes you calm
She holds you captivated in her palm

Chorus: (2 x)
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me

I feel like walking the world
Like walking the world
You can hear she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl
She fills up every corner like she's born in black and white
Makes you feel warmer when you're trying to remember
What you heard
She likes to leave you hanging on a word

Chorus: (2 x)
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me

And she's taller than most
And she's looking at me
I can see her eyes looking from a page of a magazine
Oh she makes me feel like I could be a tower
A big strong tower (yeah)

(5 x)
She got the power to be
The power to give
The power to see (yeah yeah)
(Suddenly I See)

Chorus: (2 x)
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me

(2 x)
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me

:D



Pikachu !
3:27 PM