<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 29, 2010


When he thought things would change, he decided to pop in to take a look. Then again, a leopard would never change it's spots. He would not change, and she would believe. It was all he could do to keep his mouth shut. Only a fool would not understand. But yet, he was not confident. It seemed at the time, that all he was surrounded by were fools.


Ugh. If he really loves her, he'd do everything in his power to make her happy. I don't see him doing that. Selfish bastard. Seriously, some people need to reflect. Love someone, then make her cry. Wtf is his problem? Go love a wall or something. *growl*. Then hide in extremely conspicuous places and inconvenience other people. What kinda logic is that? If a person lies once, I don't expect a truthful answer any longer. You're lucky. Do you really think that what you're doing is right? Rhetorical question. Damn it. Those tactics are downright lowdown. Honestly, if you ask me, neither of you are ready for love, and what it means. Stop deluding yourselves. It's not going to work, really. This is reality. Not your world. It does NOT revolve around the crap you are sad about now. It will NOT end like your fairytale dreams. Nothings gonna change. You are making me loathe you. Don't take it too far.

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams. :D

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me
And I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one
And I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a....

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone...

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fucked up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive
And I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a....

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone...

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

I walk alone
I walk a....

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a....

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone...

Labels:




Pikachu !
11:35 PM