<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 10, 2010


He didn't know what to do. At the moment, everything seemed alright. However, there was still flickers of doubt in his mind. He was mentally weak, that was pretty obvious. What wasn't, however, was the fact that he was also redundant. He found out that he knew many things. Only thing was... No1 needed to know that. Whatever they needed to know, however, he didn't know...

Hm... I prolly AM an idiot... Oh well. Brooding over it won't help. I'm silly, childish and fond of her. No wonder she doesn't reciprocate in the least. Well... I've known that I'm an idiot for years. I was never smart to begin with. Silly too. I've lost an emotion. I don't know what it was... But the word is no longer included in my dictionary as well. Jeez. Life... Is hard. Mine... Is redundant. :)

My favourite chinese song!
到了明天 - Super Junior M.

到了明天 說好不再見面
坐在街尾的店 我一個人點了一杯想念
到了明天 只能讓愛擦肩
兩個人的笑臉 天亮前變成泛黃的照片

身邊 寂寞在蔓延
視線 被淚水模糊焦點
把我 愛妳 留在了心底 放在了唇邊

到了明天 妳就離開我身邊
到了明天 獨自向流星許願
像一場電影到完結篇 (我們的結局應驗誰的預言)
碎了一地的諾言 拼湊不回的昨天
可我仍期待 奇蹟會出現 Oh~ No~
而妳身影越來越遠

愛 還留在我房間
回憶還很新鮮
一瞬間 感覺妳就在眼前

我身邊 寂寞在蔓延
這視線 被淚水模糊焦點
一句 我愛妳 深深留在了心底放在了唇邊

到了明天 妳就離開我身邊
到了明天 獨自向流星許願
像一場電影到完結篇 (我們的結局應驗誰的預言)
碎了一地的諾言 拼湊不回的昨天
可我依舊期待 奇蹟會出現 Oh~ No~
而妳離去身影卻越來越遠

沒有妳愛開始冬眠
孤單會佔據每一天
我站在路燈下面
冷清的街邊
那個曾相擁的地點
是我們一起躲過雨的屋簷

到了明天 妳就離開我身邊
到了明天 獨自向流星許願
像一場電影到完結篇 (我們的結局應驗誰的預言)
碎了一地的諾言 拼湊不回的昨天
可我仍期待 奇蹟會再出現 Oh~ No~

我依然還懷念相愛的從前
我依然還等妳回到我身邊
淚流在我冰冷的枕邊
按下暫停的時間
直到妳再次出現
無法承受沒有妳的每一天 Oh~ No~
我愛妳不會改變 我愛著妳到永遠

Labels:




Pikachu !
12:16 AM