<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 7, 2010


It was like a dream again, except this dream was a nightmare. The skies crashed against each other, each clash akin to crackling thunder. And the skies burned red. Fields once lush green were reduced to dry, brown earth. Seas once as clear as glass were black with ichor-like substance. He fell, and on the dusty ground, he choked and coughed. A fiery figure stood above him, mocking him, taunting him. Till his last breath, he never gave up. But finally, as all things do, he succumbed to the darkness, and fell into the void.


Hais. I really want to give up. I just might.. I can't help it. It's just too much to bear. I sometimes just want a comforting shoulder to lean on, someone who'll listen to me and comfort me the way I comfort others, but it's impossible. It hurts so much... Oh well, at least I still have Eddie. He'll always be with me. For now... :)



Pikachu !
12:59 AM