<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 11, 2010


As he packed his bag, he wistfully thought of her. He shook his head. He would be missing her the entire trip. He already was. She left before he could say goodbye... He regretted not having told her earlier. Life was full of regrets. He looked at his near-empty bag, and turned away. Life sucked. Nobody respected him... It was all he could do to stem his dejection and not explode in an out-pour of emotions. Not that it would have helped anyway... There was nobody he could talk to. Not with a phone with a blank screen. And thus... He just kept waiting...

No1 respects me... They've already stereotyped me... I don't get it... Am I really a good-for-nothing that just sleeps and lazes my days away...? I ain't that kind of person... I just haven't found something I feel like doing... I'm studying... I'm not just slacking... I... Suck.
I failed 3 subjects out of 6. For the first time... I failed English and it wasn't a major exam. I'm improving all right... I feel like an idiot... I am one... :(
I don't like the way this is going... I'm headed for a breakdown. *pushes thought out of mind*. I can't do that... D:
I have the support of my friends! D: ...
Ok I don't really... Haiz. It all boils down to the same damned thing... The same damned thing I've been trying to deny for the past few years...






I'm all alone...

Well... Bye. Off to Thailand. I hope I make it back. In one piece.  



Pikachu !
2:16 AM