<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 19, 2010


I honestly don't know how many more times it can get broken. It's already mangled and ruined beyond recognition. I don't know how much more it can take. I don't exactly think that this is the real meaning of pushing myself to the limits... Is it...? Because if it is... It really is killing me inside... To quote the lyrics of a song...

Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?

...... :(

But I will keep at it. Because... Well, the reason is clear to me. Is it to you...? I will go on, until I can go no further. Because by then, falling won't be a problem any more.

Sarang Heyo.

Labels:




Pikachu !
7:17 PM