<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795743206691054?origin\x3dhttp://denieddevotiondisease.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 21, 2010


It just came to him. Hurt like a charm. He couldn't feel anything. He felt cold-blooded and lonely. Lonely like always...


I don't know, really...


Aiyo... You still care about him... I guess... It's natural to be jealous... I guess... But my guesses have been proven wrong before... I guess... What's holding me back...?


I'm scared. I don't like it. Maybe mei's right. Maybe I AM just a kid after all. I'm slightly upset. I feel like I'm doing the both of them wrong. My gut sense is overruling my head. That isn't fair! I don't know... I wonder... What do I really know anyway...? 
Silly sad song playing on my music player. With the exception of The Saltwater Room, I really am starting to hate Owl City now.  ><...


I confess, I really really do want to be the most important person in your life. But I know that isn't possible. But I'm just sticking to that glimmer of hope... May I...?

Labels:




Pikachu !
10:16 PM